But now my script has washed down stream, its pages soaked with lies and its words disfigured. Part of me wonders if it's always been like that.
INT. SCHOOL HALLWAY - DAY
We meet our main character, Solstice, talking to a friend.
FRIEND
You okay?
Solstice hesitates.
SOLSTICE
I'm fine.
[Pauses]
Just fine.
Solstice smiles. Her friend nods and walks away.
I know just as well as you do: I'm a bad actor and my script was BS. Now all I'm left with is a person whose character development isn't complete, whose plot doesn't have a resolution.

"Disfigured words"
ReplyDeleteLovely line
Well holy mother, I never saw this before
ReplyDeleteand I love it.
A lot.
I rarely use this word:
ReplyDeleteCREATIVE.
Wow. I think you're incredible, completely spontaneous. I have never read a blog or a collection of posts like yours (Ive been reading through your blog) and I'm completely blown away.
ReplyDeleteyou are SO FREAKIN GOOD!!!!