I don’t understand the world. I’ve always pretended to, but I honestly don’t have any idea. I’m lost. I’m afraid to admit that I don’t get it.
I don’t want to succumb to the reality that we’re all just supposed to obey life and avoid bumping into the walls. Avoid changing things.
Or the way you look at me
There has to be something more than this cold rock we call home,
something greater than the sunset,
I want to understand





There. I did it. I reached the end (so far). It was such an emotional roller coaster, I'm just not entirely sure what to say at this point. I wish I could write and express myself the way you can, and I hope against hope and very selfishly that you might include your speculations of a conversation or a hangout we have some day. Don't feel pressured, I'm just rambling because of my sleep deprevation... Thanks for putting your thoughts out there. You have a wonderful soul and I'm so grateful we could be friends.
ReplyDelete